Thursday, July 20, 2017

You're Gonna Be SO Jealous!

Look who I had the chance to hang out with.....



YES! That's right! I spent the day with Pam and Honey from Something Wagging This Way Comes !!!


Pam's boat was docked as close to me as it was going to get, so I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to meet one of my favorite bloggers in real life! I had a wonderful time chatting on a myriad of subjects. We actually talked about things other than dogs and blogging, can you believe that?! I had so much fun talking, I didn't spend much time with my camera, just a couple more shots...



I knew when Pam and I made our plans that the weather would more than likely be too hot to bring Jimmy and Wilson along. And, alas, it was a very hot day. My guys are A/C addicts and would not have fared well in the heat and humidity. At 14, I don't take chances with Wilson's health. I, on the other hand, barely noticed the heat. I was having that much fun!

We walked into town to have lunch and I met Pam's husband Mike. As it turned out, he has relatives who live in the same tiny, blink and you missed it, town in New Jersey where I grew up! Sometimes the world can be a very small place!

One last photo, this time of me posing with the lovely Honey, sweet Golden girl that she is!

Photo credit to Pam, of course!

Many thanks to Pam for inviting a "total stranger" over to spend the day. It will definitely be one of the highlights of my summer!

11 comments:

  1. Nice! That's great that you guys could meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, how WONDERFUL to meet in the furs!
    Glad you have a great day
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeting fellow bloggers is such fun. Glad it turned out to be such a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, how funs!!! Yes, green with the jelly over here! I don't knows Pam and Honey butts they look sweet as sugar!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey ..... how good was that? It's a shame it was too hot for Jimmy and Wilson but so good that you got to meet Pam and Honey. Mum and I don't know them but we'll pop over and say g'day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous. Looks like a great day, and I love when I get to finally meet my invisible friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you make the long drive to see us. Honey and I both had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got to meet up with Honey?! Oh gosh, we're so jealous. We love reading about her sea adventures. Too cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...